My Compositing Reel (Student - 2012)

This reel consists of the works I did as a student at Seneca College, Toronto. Feedback Welcome. Thanks for Watching.
Softwares Used - Nuke(Mostly), After Effects, Photoshop, Syntheyes, Autodesk Maya.

Friday 3 August 2012

Siggraph - 2012 - My Expectations!!

Hey Folks,

Sorry for posting after a huuuuuuuuge gap. I graduated, then my brother got married and then I got a job(Thanks)..so yea, a lot of stuff happened and I wasn't able to post for a while. Meanwhile I received so mannnny emails(and comments too) about my 'VFX schools list' post(thanks) that ive decided to be regular with my posts now.



So, I got selected for SIGGRAPH 2012, as a student volunteer and its in LA this time. WOOHOOO!

I researched a lot and people have been telling me its the best place to network and make contacts in the industry etc. So, I have it all prepped up -

1. Business Cards - check
2. Updated Resume Copies - check
3. Demo Reel on DVDs - check
4. Soft Skills - check
.
.
.

Yup, so, I am expecting to see all the Big Shots of our Field. Like people from Pixar, ILM etc.
This is my chance to get a foothold in the Industry, getting my name out there. VFX industry(Animation/CG/VFX) is really small and that is what gives you the chance to travel the world being a CG artist.

I will let you guys know how it goes..CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment