My Compositing Reel (Student - 2012)

This reel consists of the works I did as a student at Seneca College, Toronto. Feedback Welcome. Thanks for Watching.
Softwares Used - Nuke(Mostly), After Effects, Photoshop, Syntheyes, Autodesk Maya.

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year, 2012, the year of instant manifestation!

Hey,
A very happy and warm(I wish) new year to all my sweet blog readers. Thank you so much for reading and following my blog.
Please mail me any suggestions/comments you have - sukritsachdeva@gmail.com regarding the topics you want me to write on or software/product reviews etc.
Regards
Sukrit Sachdeva
Spiritually VFXed!

in 2012 I will be posting on - new software versions, software comparisons, AE(node-based) vs. NUKE, job opportunities for compositors and vfx artists etc. ... so keep reading for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment