My Compositing Reel (Student - 2012)

This reel consists of the works I did as a student at Seneca College, Toronto. Feedback Welcome. Thanks for Watching.
Softwares Used - Nuke(Mostly), After Effects, Photoshop, Syntheyes, Autodesk Maya.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Huge Updates Planned for After Effects CS6

Adobe has planned huge updates for the next version of After Effects. Apart from the regular tid-bits, Adobe has actually

planned a GI-NORMOUS update for this upcoming version. HOLD YOUR BREATH.

 

- NODE BASED COMPOSITING!

 

There, I said it! Yes! you’ve read it right! Imagine the possibilities. After Effects has been the love of my life for the last 4 years, until, I found out about Nuke and why its preferred

over AE. The fact, after  getting my hands on Nuke, is that Nuke is faster, more efficient than After Effects because of it node-based nature. But, nuke loses its points on the interface.

 

 

Now that After Effects has the ‘balls’(read ‘nodes’), I don’t see any reason why it should not be better than Nuke! I mean there are more effects, you can do motion graphics, better editing capabilities, good enough 2d animation controls etc., you know what I mean!

Be back in 2012 with the AE CS6 review! Until then, err..umm.(I always choke in the end, I don’t know how to end) CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment