My Compositing Reel (Student - 2012)

This reel consists of the works I did as a student at Seneca College, Toronto. Feedback Welcome. Thanks for Watching.
Softwares Used - Nuke(Mostly), After Effects, Photoshop, Syntheyes, Autodesk Maya.

Sunday 12 September 2010

hey,

Today i did my first ride with the Noida Cyclists. I kept complaining about my low stamina, and they kept motivating me..
it was scheduled to be a 35 km ride, bt then some of them got carried ...here are some specs/details

Bike : Schwinn Frontier Sport
Ride to : Yamuna Bund
Distance : 50 kms. Approx.
Offroad  : 26 kms. Approx.
Bones Cracked : 23 Approx.

how did i feel after completing the ride : Numb.

bt as the hours are passing and m recovering of the pains, it feels great!!! , it was a long time i was waiting for some action ::gunsfiring

here are some pics :
[img]
From Bike
[/img]

was difficult to even stand after the ride and smiling was more than just an effort  :oops:
[img]
From Bike
[/img]

Thanks Rajesh, for lending me your helmet!
[img]
From Bike
[/img]

And this, is what happens when you offroad and you think mud flaps makes your bike look 'not so' sexxy'
[img]
From Bike
[/img]

PS : I dun have any (mud flaps)  :roll:

No comments:

Post a Comment